Save a dollar, spend a penny!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Grocery Challenge Day #1

Yesterday was the first day of the grocery challenge. Remember, I am going to use what I already have as well. So, I am guessing the first week will be the least expensive. However, I spent $15.01 on baking items and I baked for six hours yesterday. I mad a double batch of chocolate chip cookies, double batch of peanut butter cookies, four boxes of corn bread muffins, a batch of biscuits, and I browned six pounds of deer meat. Today my mom and Rick took Madison and me out-to-eat for my mom's birthday so I didn't spend money on dinner. For breakfast my family ate a combination of foods. We ate either toast, toast with peanut butter, cereal, or yogurt. Lunch was pizza rolls. Today for breakfast was either toast, apple sauce, or health bars. I only have $35 dollars left for the week. I think I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment