Save a dollar, spend a penny!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Grocery Challenge Day #2



Today I spent $2.55 on food. I am up to $17.56. Remember, I already have some food at home. I am 'cleaning out food'. I did go to Dillons and saved 86% of my bill. I spent $9.82 and saved $44.75. I will post a picture of what I purchased. There are items such as: Dawn, Tampax, Crest, etc. You can see the rest in the picture. I spent $1.02 at Walgreens. My total BEFORE tax was actually .16 cents!! I will post a picture of those items as well. I purchased items such as deodorant and wipes. For lunch today was frozen pizza and sandwiches and the same items were for dinner. So far, so good. I think I can spend $50 or less for 7 days of eating for 6 people. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment