Save a dollar, spend a penny!

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Camera on the Fritz!






My camera hasn't been working for a few days. I finally figured out how to fix it tonight. This post is actually from several days. My Aunt Mary and Uncle Chris and their two sons, Nick and Joe were in town from Colorado. We had a nice visit for two days. We went to the Deli 2 times. My dad, Katie, and Holly joined us as well. One of the days Amy Bruce Smith and Angela Awad Abbott met us too. I also took some pictures of the girls' softball team. One night the kids, Mike and I met up with Steve, Julie, Austin, and Sierra at the Dixie Stampede in Branson, MO. It was a blast. The food was delicious and the show was great. I highly recommend this!

1 comment:

  1. Angela your girls are so grown up and beautiful!!!! your boys are absolutely lady killers with those big gorgeous eyes!!! You have a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete